MT4 EA Changelog
Version 2.029 - 30 May 2021
- Risk based on percentage of balance calculation
Version 2.027 - 19 May 2021
- API speed to 10ms
Version 2.026 - 19 May 2021
- More information in the 'experts' tab when trailing feature is active such as open price, price to start trailing and trailtrig value
- Trailtrig computation to be based on price instead of pips/points in the backend
Version 2.045 - 18 May 2021
- Zero-divide error
Version 2.044 - 17 May 2021
- More infromation on the 'experts' tab when breakeven feature is modifying SL
- Improved the refresh speed of the EA and the server by 5 times
Version 2.043 - 14 May 2021
- Changed wordings for some features in the EA
- "Multiple trades of same symbol" to "Pyramiding"
- "Close on opposite signal" to "Hedging (Close on Reverse)"
- Trailing SL for sell working incorrectly due an incorrect computation
Version 2.04 - 13 May 2021
- If you do not have a SL, a SL will open at "traildist" away from latest price
- More information on the 'experts' tab when trailing feature is modifying SL
- Current price
- Trailing SL value (that you input as 'traildist'
- Ticket number
- Direction of trade (buy/sell)
- Current and Modified SLs
- Trailing SL not triggering or acting incorrectly
Version 2.02 - 11 May 2021
- Internal function that detects whether broker is using 4 or 5 digits. This affects whether 1 pip = point (4 digits) OR 1 pip = 10 points (5 digits).