MT5 EA Changelog
Latest version: 2.025
Last updated: 19 May 2021
Version 2.025 - 21 May 2021
- API speed to 10ms
Version 2.024 - 19 May 2021
- More information in the 'experts' tab when trailing feature is active such as open price, price to start trailing and trailtrig value
- Trailtrig computation to be based on price instead of pips/points in the backend
Version 2.023 - 17 May 2021
- More infromation on the 'experts' tab when breakeven feature is modifying SL
- Improved the refresh speed of the EA and the server by 5 times
Version 2.022 - 14 May 2021
- If you do not have a SL, a SL will open at "traildist" away from latest price
- More information on the 'experts' tab when trailing feature is modifying SL
- Current price
- Trailing SL value (that you input as 'traildist'
- Ticket number
- Direction of trade (buy/sell)
- Current and Modified SLs
- Changed wordings for some features in the EA
- "Multiple trades of same symbol" to "Pyramiding"
- "Close on opposite signal" to "Hedging (Close on Reverse)"
- Trailing SL not triggering or acting incorrectly
Version 2.01 - 13 May 2021
- Error 4756 Unsupported Filling Mode error when trying to enter trades.